Stephen enjoys and prefers to be involved right from the earliest stages of all projects so he can aid in the selection and design process. With his knowledge of stone and quarries around the world he can create a custom blend reflecting your personal taste and budget.
When it comes to fireplaces Stephen takes into account the desires of the client then uses his artistic vision to produce a masterpiece which will be enjoyed for a lifetime.
- houses (indoor & outdoor structural & decorative walls)
- commercial construction
- fireplaces (both indoor & outdoor)
- entrance gates
- steps & entrance ways
- pools & patios
- igneous (granite, bassalt)
- metamorphic (marble, slate)
- sedimentary (limestone, sandstone)
- cultured stone
These tall, shallow and solidly respected fireplace designs have been in use since 1796 and feature the following benefits:
- reflect more heat
- eliminate turbulance due to their stream-lined throats
- carry away smoke with little loss of heated room air
Also see one of Steve's Fireplaces featured on the Rumford site.